Annual Fee for our Functional Medicine & Primary Care practice.
At Capital Integrative Health, we serve as both your primary care practitioners AND your functional medicine specialists. Our specialized approach allows us to get to know you on all levels- Body, Mind and Spirit- and utilize unique, advanced diagnostics to drill down to underlying issues impacting your health.
Need to renew? Click HERE to make a payment. Otherwise, continue below to learn about the Annual Fee.
Take a look at how we compare to your typical doctor's office:
At Capital Integrative Health, we require an annual fee for ALL patients to participate in our primary care and functional medicine practice. This annual non-covered service fee supports our highly personalized care and allows us to offer enhanced access, education and discounts for patients, including:
- Patient Portal access
- Access to a convenient, on-site laboratory
- Selected discounts on non-covered specialty lab tests
- Periodic free educational seminars
- Periodic discounts of supplements
We offer several annual fee options:
Learn how to become a new patient of our Functional Medicine providers below:
At this time, Marna Regehr, FNP, and Sandra Delistathis, MD are accepting new patients, while Dr. Wong is working through his waiting list. If you only want to be on Dr.Wong's waiting list, please click here.
In order to provide you with the best care possible, we invite you to schedule an initial consultation before paying the annual fee. During this first visit, your practitioner will assess your health concerns and outline a potential treatment plan. This visit will be billed to your insurance for the services rendered on that date, and usual co-pays, co-insurance, and/or deductibles will apply as for any office visit. If you decide to join, you will pay the fee after this initial appointment.
Becoming a new medical patient at CIH is simple:
- Click the link below and complete the registration form. Based on your information, we will match you with the best medical practitioner to address your health concerns.
- Once registered, you will be sent a comprehensive health questionnaire and consent forms to sign on your patient portal.
- When completed, you can schedule your initial appointment.
- After your first appointment, if CIH is a good fit, you will pay the annual fee before further care is provided.
We look forward to being a part of your health journey!