Our medical team and acupuncture team DO take insurance!
That said, not all treatments are covered. There are certain therapeutic treatments that insurance won't reimburse, and coverage, especially for acupuncture, depends on your healthcare plan.
We are in-network for many health plans, including those below. However, not every practitioner takes the same insurance. For medical practices, please ask our Wellness Coordinators at the front desk; for acupuncture, please complete the verification request below:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Johns Hopkins Healthcare
- Medicare (For those with private insurance HMO plans, you must select one of our doctors as a PCP before receiving primary care. If we are not selected as a PCP, we can see you as a patient for the HMO's "out of network" fees.)
To verify insurance coverage for acupuncture only, please click on the button below:
How insurance works:
- After each visit we will bill your insurance provider for you.
- You are responsible for the co-payment or deductible at the time of service.
- Your co-pay and deductible depends on your insurance plan.
- If certain procedures or treatments are not covered by your plan, we will bill you separately for them.